Standard Parcels 13th December
Uk 1st 20th December, Uk 2nd 18th December,
1. We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
2. We put our return address label on the reverse of packages for security reasons.
3. We aim to ship all products within 2 business days. If a situation arises that will delay your order in any way we will contact you by email.
4. The period stated within which your orders are dispatched is approximate.
5. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our control.
6. Items that are missing or lost in the post will be replaced or a refund credited to your account after a period of 15 working days from dispatch for UK deliveries and 25 working days for all other deliveries(Excludes postage cost as this is not refunded byRoyal Mail.)
7. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
8. All UK orders are sent by Royal Mail First Class Post. All overseas orders are sent via Air Mail.
9. Postage prices are based on Royal Mail weight/price tables plus a service fee of £0.87 and a packaging cost of £0.43.
10. All items have been given actual weights in grms (actual weight of item not wrapped for posting). All weights are added up in the checkout and the relevant charge is made automatically.
Pay With Credit or Debit Cards Using PayPal 'No Account Needed Service';
Pay Using your Paypal Account.
Credit Card Payments
We do not gather, store or process any credit card information, we use a 3rd party financial services provided by PayPal. For more information about the credit card payment process via PayPal, please visit www.paypal.co.uk.
Your Right to Cancel
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to cancel your order within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the item.
Should you wish to cancel your order, you must notify us within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the item in writing or another durable medium such as an e-mail, please be sure that your e-mail has reached us, if we do not answer within 2 (two) working days, please phone or resend the e-mail.
In your cancellation notification please state what the item is, how you paid and who you are so we can arrange the refund for you. We will only refund the cost of the items ordered and not postage costs.
Please return the item within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt.
You are responsible for the return costs. Please return the item using an insured form of postage at your own cost.
The right to cancel does not apply to personalised goods or goods made to customer specifications.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order please contact within 7 days
Missing or faulty items must be claimed within 7 days of receipt of your order. Returns must be received within 14 days from our acceptance of your claims.
If you would like to return your item we ask that you contact us as soon as possible to arrange a return.
All returns must be received by us within 14 days in unused condition from our acceptance of your claims.
Please note - it is your responsibility to ensure the item reaches us in an unused†resaleable condition. Please pack carefully and obtain proof of postage as you will need to claim from Royal Mail if the package is lost or damaged in transit.
For 'change of mind' we refund cost of item only.
All items are opened and checked for damage so none leave us in a broken state. We will refund any packages that go missing but not until Royal Mail have refunded us, please note on standard mail Royal Mail only compensate up to £36 we will not refund anymore than this either. We recommend you take a slightly more expensive but insured postage method if your package is valued at over £36 just remember anything over £36 will be YOUR loss if you didn't take an insured service.
We only refund product cost and not shipping/packaging costs.
If a package arrives damaged email us straight away, retain the original packaging as this is required for a Royal Mail Claim and will have to be sent back to us along with the broken item.